Tuesday, February 11, 2014

RootsTech 2014: Animated Short

I was lucky enough to be a part of the kickoff animated short for the 2014 Rootstech Conference, held last week in the Salt Palace in Salt Lake City, Utah. There were so many amazingly talented peeps on this project! Really truly!

And here's the group after the kickoff viewing in the Salt Palace Convention Center.
Tim, you are tooooooo funny. :)

Margo, Tim, Travis, Joe
Melanie, Heather, Cheryl
This photo is missing the likeness' of Stephen Anderson, Ellis Elkins, and Adrian Ropp.



This is what I did:


Which led to more texturing and lines:


And more and more! 


Too see more samples of my work from the short, visit my Behance portfolio here.

And of course, be sure to watch the film:





Y'all are fab! Simply fabulous!! 
-M-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!